September 13th 2004
Club Northwest Office
T.P., Shelley Neal, Bill Roe, Nick Fleming, Tony Young, Ed Ledger, Regina Joyce, Sarah Leonard, and Steve ‘Hatz’ Hatzenbeler
Tom Cotner, Chuck Bartlett
Brian Oster, and Martin Rudow
Meeting got under way at 7:40.
Minutes from March, April, May, June, July, and August were available and motions to accept were made by
March, Bill made a motion to accept and seconded by Ed
April, Ed made a motion to accept and seconded by Tony
Shelley made a motion to accept and seconded by
June, Hatz made a motion to accept and seconded Shelley
July, No meeting was held, so no minutes
Bill made motion to accept and seconded
Minutes are now up to date and should be on our web site in the next few weeks.
Financial Report/Bill Roe
· We will have a Long Range Planning meeting October 24th at 1:00 at the Club’s office. We will be employing the S.W.O.T. format. Strengths, Weakness, Opportunities and Threats.
· Chuck will be updating the web site and needs information quickly. I will be emailing Chuck the minutes for posting before next months meeting.
· We need more t-shirts and Bill will take on that responabity. Every month we will have mailing labels and stuff envelops for our new members at the meetings
· Only a few Club members have expressed interest in the Club Marathon Road Relay that we sent a team to last year.
· In order to make Club Northwest’s X/C team runners must have raced three races for the open division and 2 races for the Masters runners. Be a Club Northwest member by November 15th or the first racing event. See web site for all the details
Meeting was adjourned at 9:22 by Tony and seconded by Shelley
Respectfully submitted by Nick Fleming, Secretary