December 15, 2007
Shelley Neal, Nick Fleming, Bill Roe, Tony Young, Ed Ledger
CONTRACTORS: Chuck Bartlett, Brian Oster
Openings: Meeting called to order at 10:38 AM.
Minutes: Tony Young
FINANCIAL REPORT: Bill Roe
· Current balance stood at $9,500 prior to any reimbursements
· Northwest Runner Magazine shows revenue of $46,000 thru November. Projected $48,000 for year, with expected 2007 year ending to be $50,000+
MEMBERSHIP: No official report
Becca will be
asked to send out email to list that includes Indoor Track & Field Schedule
@ University of
· Chuck will send out email to ask for volunteers for the upcoming Resolution Run (Jan 1, 2008)
EVENTS: Brian Oster
Winter Grand Prix was run this morning (Dec 15th) with 175
participants. Very good turnout. The format was a 3K XC course in
Resolution Run set
to take place at 10:30 am on January 1.
Should have good turnout if weather holds. Will not have access to Hanger this
year. There will be no “comp” athletes
for this event and the board is encouraged to help. There will be a
TEAM: Chuck Bartlett/Shelley Neal
Club Northwest sent 30 runners to the Club Nationals in
Next years XC Club Nationals will be held in
Start thinking about Club
Summer Track Nationals to be held in
· Lance and Chuck will contact athletes and determine schedules for 2008.
· Work on athlete contracts for 2008. Chuck is meeting with Brooks about funding and sponsorship packages.
· Nick will send out new CNW logo for review by board.
Next meeting will be held on Jan 14, 2008